Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wow. Has it seriously been a month?!?! Moving sure is time consuming. And now I find it's even more when you have a little junior 'helping'. But we're here, slowly getting unpacked and settling in. So we now live 5 miles out of town of about 300 population. Yes! Just the way we like it. :-) We're about an hour to any good shopping, but the nearest grocery store is just 20-30 minutes away. And we do have a quickstop gas station in town if there ever is a dire need. But I tell you what, we LOVE being so close to work. Jared is sometimes home by 4pm! What a difference! So nice! Anyways... we are alive and doing well. Trenton turns ONE on Monday so stay tuned!...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Glad to hear you are settling in! Isn't it so amazing how fast that first year goes by? Good Luck in you new place!

Jackie B. said...

can't wait to see pics. I can't believe it's been a YEAR! Time goes too quickly. Much love!