We had a little birthday party planned for last Saturday but we got snowed out. It started dumping on Friday so we called everyone and canceled. In bad weather an hour is a long way to drive for cake and ice cream. So we made his cake today instead and celebrated just the 3 of us. We took a video of us singing Happy Birthday and him enjoying his first taste of frosting and cake, but I can't get it to upload. I'll keep working on it. But, we also took about a hundred pictures so here comes a picture overload...
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!
Happy Happy Birthay, we love you and are so glad you are part of our family!
Hey, did you know that the text doesn't show up on your blog unless you highlight it with the cursor. Just an FYI. Love the blog! Trenton is adorable.
Wow I cant believe he is already 1!!!! What a cutie! Glad to hear that you guys are doing well!!
Tina - I somehow stumbled across your blog! Your little boy is so cute. And that cake is making me hungry! I hope you are enjoying life!
Happy Birthday! It's amazing how fast a year can go by.
Julie gave me the link to your site. Your little boy is so cute! My little boy is about 3 weeks older than Trenton...they grow up so fast. Hope to see more posts soon!
hey tina!! it was great catching up the other day. here's my email. send me your address and i'll swap ya for an announcement!
sho_cake_21@hotmail.com
tell jared i say hi!
Post a Comment