Monday, February 16, 2009

Dig in Baby!

I made a red velvet cake (from the box, don't anybody be too impressed.) I figured that red would definitely show up! A friend let me borrow her cake pan that makes a large cup cake.


We took the video first so the first pictures are of him already covered in frosting! Out of about 100 photos I tried to narrow it down...


Isn't that just an angel's face...


You can see his frosting covered hand print on his head


I win!


Sugar rush here we come!


This one's a little fuzzy, but I love it.

Ah yes, I am the greatest!


I would love to know how you would caption this photo!


Well after all of THAT fun... I need a bath!

7 comments:

Jackie B. said...

WHAHAHAHA!!!! That is totally awesome! he got so into it! Thank goodness for baths!

Tarver Family said...

The cupcake turned out really cute! And I love all his expressions throughout eating it!

Martha said...

Those are great messy cake pictures. He is so cute. I love the last picture of him with his hands on his head. :) Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday big boy (well belated birthday now)! Awesome pics of him enjoying his cake. SO cute! Can't wait to see the video of it.

Karena said...

That is the biggest cupcake that I have ever seen!
How sweet!
I love when they really enjoy making the mess for the first birthday!!

Nicole said...

Awesome cake! I would caption the last photo with something like, "Oh no, I can't believe I ate all of that."

Wright Family said...

OH my! That has got to be the cutest! I bet the video is a hoot! Happy Birthday Trenton!