Friday, January 16, 2009


11 months!  11 months!  Can you believe it?  His year birthday is just around the corner!  I tell ya what, we've never had a better year in our life.  There's nothing better than our Trenton.  

(Oh, and yes, those are two little teeth you see there.  He's got two up and two down, Four Teeth!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Look how big that handsome little guy is getting. SO cute!

Nicole said...

Where did the time go?

Karena said...

He is very cute!
Time sure flies when you are having fun!

Jackie B. said...

I know! i was thinking just yesterday how he is almost one. what an awesome crazy year for you guys!

Jenn said...

I love to see that blanket. What Everytime I see it I wish I could go back in time and do it for my girls. Trenton has grown so much! What a wonderful blessing you have.

Emmy Rae said...

Oh my heavens! That little man isn't so little anymore? When is Jared putting him in football? Year 2? ;) He is gorgeous as usual ;)