This Blog is about the seasons in life, especially the life of my family. Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
he seriously is THE HAPPIEST BABY EVER!!! adorable!
How fun... I think he is always smiling... wait if he isn't then he must be doing his fish face :)
Is he always this happy!!He has one of those smiles that are contagious. Thanks for sharing!
I love to see a happy baby. And he is too smiley to think other wise.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
he seriously is THE HAPPIEST BABY EVER!!! adorable!
How fun... I think he is always smiling... wait if he isn't then he must be doing his fish face :)
Is he always this happy!!
He has one of those smiles that are contagious. Thanks for sharing!
I love to see a happy baby. And he is too smiley to think other wise.
Post a Comment