So living right by a public building does have it's advantages. All winter they would come with their big snow plows and clear their 'parking lot' which is also our drive way.So nice of them to dig us out all winter long. The downfall is that they just pushed it all to one side... our back yard. So for the last few days I have been 'raking' rocks and pebbles out of our grass and into piles as I have waited and waited for the ENORMOUS pile of snow to melt. Well, it's just about gone. You can see what's left of it in front of Jared. Woo-Hoo! So when Jared got home from work today I said "For FHE we're shoveling rocks!" (I don't think he was quite as excited as I was.) We didn't get it finished, but it will be this week, and then our beautiful back yard grass can grow!
Anyways, just had to post the pic of Trenton 'helping' daddy shovel.
6 comments:
I think it is very cute when little boys try to be like daddy! Fun!
So cute! He is getting so big (referring to Trenton not Jared). :)
How adorable is he! I love/am jealous that you can live out in the country like that! What a beautiful place you guys live in! Trenton is getting so big. Time flies when they are not your own.
Looks like a fun project! I love how little boys want to be just like their daddy's!!
Tina!!!! I have been trying to find you guys FOREVER!!!! It looks like you are doing so well. Your little boy is darling. I happened to mention your name to Heidi Dimmick & then I found your blog from your email address. Anway, I would love to hear from ya!! I think about you all the time!! When you get a minute drop me a line if you want :) Our blog is www.ryanandnatperkins.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon.
Natalie
natandryperkins@hotmail.com
Just dropped by to check in. Any new "news"?
Post a Comment