At first it was easy to get the eggs, but as time went on, they had to crawl through more and more broken eggs to get to the good ones way up in there. All while blindfolded.
A couple times the kids dropped their eggs and had to try and find them with their teammates screaming "Left! Left! No, your OTHER left!!" HA!
The water was SOOOOOO COLD! But they did it, they kept pouring water into their bottles as fast as they could to beat the water draining out of the holes.

Trying to get through the maze as the adult leader was beating you with a pool noodle!

Trenton sure caught onto the noodle-beating pretty quickly! He's so 'boy'!

Here's a bit later as she's crawling though 3 broken eggs trying to get up to the good ones.

The boys won so I told them I'd get a picture and just before I could Dave smashed an egg on his son's head!

And here we all are. It was such a fun activity. Lots of cold wet gooey slimy fun!
1 comment:
Sure looks fun! Are you in Young Womens? I am the Young Women President, it sure keeps me busy! Have a great day!
Post a Comment