Monday, February 1, 2010

Halloween?!?! Goodness, you'd think I could at least keep this up-to-date. Obviously not. So let's see if we can catch up the last 3 months...

NOVEMBER: Our strawberries had come back! After it had cooled off from the intense summer heat, the strawberries began to produce again. Trenton LOVES them! In fact, whenever we went outside he'd walk around the corner of the house and straight to the strawberry patch, find one, pick off the green leaves and Yum! (boy do I miss those days of just cool mornings and green grass still!)























And of course he's addicted to movies just like his mama. :-) He loves to chill with Disney.
























And now my internet is down. Ugh. Uh.... "stay tuned for December and January! Until next time, Hasta Luego."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute and getting SO big! I can't wait to see him this summer.

Nicole said...

We have a friend who has a lot of fruits in her back yard so every time we go her house the boys run outside and help eat up her ripe fruits.