Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween

So I just realized that I haven't posted any pics on Halloween.
So, here they are. This is when we were trying on the
'costume' a few days before .


We had several ideas, but couldn't decide, until we found the hat.
Then the decision was Easy!

He even had the wrangler butt!

A cowboy ain't nuthin' w/o his horse!


Ain't he the cutest!!



So we finally go trick-or-treating. We drove into Wahoo to visit our Branch President's house. She put plenty of candy in his bucket (Actually it's his Easter basket. Aw, nobody noticed. I didn't want to buy another silly thing to store for another year, especially since we only used it for two houses!) We spent some time chatting with them. Poor Trenton was so ready to go. It was almost like he knew you pick up the candy and go. Go to the next door for more candy. :-) We drove to another friends house and ended up spending a fair amount of time there, like til 9pm. And then we just went home. Two doors and we were done. :-)

It wasn't until the next morning when I realized that we had never fed Trenton dinner! And our friends had even offered us some chili, but Jared and I were fasting so we declined, never once thinking of him! Duh. No wonder he was so interested in his candy! Poor thing!


So we get home and take a few more pics before we put him down.
What is it with boys and trucks? He LOVES to sit in the truck and 'drive it'. It's so fun.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the costume. I am surprised he kept the hat on. Elijah loves hats but more in the take off, put on way.

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' adorable and getting way too big!

Jackie B. said...

he is SO a little Jared. I love it

Jenn said...

He is the littlest cowboy I have ever seen! and cutest!

Karena said...

Very cute cowboy...he is getting so big!

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

He looks so cute! I can't beleive how big he is - he looks like a miniature man!