This Blog is about the seasons in life, especially the life of my family.
Ecclesiastes 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
He is so cute. I love the hat even if he doesn't:) He looks like he provides hours of entertainment for you. Enjoy him while you can. They grow up so fast.
4 comments:
He is so cute. I love the hat even if he doesn't:) He looks like he provides hours of entertainment for you. Enjoy him while you can. They grow up so fast.
I'm glad to see that you are training him to be a Husker fan already. Gotta let them now from the very beginning which team is most important, huh? :)
That is adorable! They grow up so fast! Thanks for posting updates! We love to see them!
OMG! He is such a cutie! Can't wait to see him again this summer.
Post a Comment