This Blog is about the seasons in life, especially the life of my family.
Ecclesiastes 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Trenton at is first football game. He thinks he is ready to go out there and play.
Hi Tina! It's Clint! What a cute guy. Your brother got me kind of caught up. He said you had a blog somewhere and here it is. You look great! It was nice to "see" you after to long.
O.M.G! Clint - Is that you?! Hello! I read a little on your blog, it's so cool to 'catch up'. How long have you been in Japan now? How old are your two little cuties? What are you up to these days?
Yeah, that's me. Noelle is turning 4 on Nov. 27 and Aspen will be 2 Feb. 7th. We got another one on the way, it's due Jan 7. I'm basically teaching English in Japan. I do a little bit of other stuff but pretty much everything with my job centers around the fact that I'm a foreigner and am a native English speaker. Basically I get paid just because I'm different. Well, I suppose they are paying me for my ability to speak English and Japanese too. I'm kinda looking for a different job. This one I have now is a yearly contract so we could be in the poor house in a year, you never know.
Oh, by the way, our "family" blog is http://clinton-lane.blogspot.com/. The others are work or hobby related. You can see our recent photos on Flickr, but you won't see all of them unless you logon to Flickr and get on my Friends Contact list.
9 comments:
must be pretty cool already there. You've hats, long sleeves and jackets on.
He is getting SO big!
I love the outfit, and it wouldn't be complete without that hat! Makes him just look more cute (if that is possible).
Hi Tina! It's Clint! What a cute guy. Your brother got me kind of caught up. He said you had a blog somewhere and here it is. You look great! It was nice to "see" you after to long.
the little beanie makes his blue eyes pop. Lady killer in the making!
O.M.G! Clint - Is that you?! Hello! I read a little on your blog, it's so cool to 'catch up'. How long have you been in Japan now? How old are your two little cuties? What are you up to these days?
Yeah, that's me. Noelle is turning 4 on Nov. 27 and Aspen will be 2 Feb. 7th. We got another one on the way, it's due Jan 7.
I'm basically teaching English in Japan. I do a little bit of other stuff but pretty much everything with my job centers around the fact that I'm a foreigner and am a native English speaker. Basically I get paid just because I'm different. Well, I suppose they are paying me for my ability to speak English and Japanese too. I'm kinda looking for a different job. This one I have now is a yearly contract so we could be in the poor house in a year, you never know.
Oh, by the way, our "family" blog is
http://clinton-lane.blogspot.com/. The others are work or hobby related.
You can see our recent photos on Flickr, but you won't see all of them unless you logon to Flickr and get on my Friends Contact list.
He looks so incredibly adorable in that hat!
Post a Comment