Monday, August 11, 2008

We just got back from our Family Reunion, Tina's family. I think we took about 200 pictures, but we won't bore you with a bunch of faces that you don't know, so here's just a couple of the cutest face there!

Trenton was born in February and his cousin Jenna (left) was born a month later and the next cousin Morgan (rt) was born just two weeks after that. All with in six weeks. 3 little peas in a pod they were at reunion. And boy did they get a lot of attention!
.
.
.
"I love playing games with my Grandpa! He's the coolest Grandpa ever!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
So what do you think?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
See any resemblance? Well, he certainly doesn't take after Tina's side of the family, does he! :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see him in person again and see how much he has grown. Of course, it was great to see you guys too. Can't wait to see you again in a couple of weeks. Love you guys!

Karena said...

He is so cute, I am sure that he just loved the attention from family.

Kurt and Kristy said...

Oh he is such a cutie!! I can't believe how big he is getting! They grow way too fast!

Jackie B. said...

He looks so yummy delicious! I can't wait to see you guys this Saturday!!

Sarah, Dallin, and Emilyn said...

He is too cute...Trenton that is. :)

Jenn said...

Hi Tina, cousin Jenn here! This is my first visit to your blog, I hope you don't mind if I stop in every once in a while. Trenton is so handsome and has grown so much. When I saw the picture of your Dad holding trenton, I almost thought it was Grandpa! His profile is just like his Dad! Just as handsome too!