This Blog is about the seasons in life, especially the life of my family.
Ecclesiastes 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Napping on Dad's chest. He sure like to cuddle up on dad's chest.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have the cutest nephew! So glad you guys are doing a blog. Now we can see so much more of him when we live so far apart. Love you guys!
Hey guys! Jackie let me know about your blog...CONGRATULATIONS!! Are you still in Iowa? Maybe I could come and visit you sometime this summer? Hope all is well!
6 comments:
I have the cutest nephew! So glad you guys are doing a blog. Now we can see so much more of him when we live so far apart. Love you guys!
YEAH! Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!!! He is adorable. Can wait for MANY more pictures!
Hey guys! Jackie let me know about your blog...CONGRATULATIONS!! Are you still in Iowa? Maybe I could come and visit you sometime this summer? Hope all is well!
Cat
He is SO precious!!
Hi Tina! I heard you have a little boy now...he is very cute! Congratulations! Our boys are just one week apart.
What a cutie!! Great pictures! How are you guys doing?? Let me know when you guys need a date night and I'd be happy to watch him!
Post a Comment